Windows 95 Dial-Up Instructions
- Double-click on My Computer, then Dial-Up Networking.
- Double-click on Make New Connection and enter NetExpress as the name. Click Next.
- Enter 0867 15015 for Phone Number. Click on Finish.
- Now RIGHT-click on the NetExpress icon and select Properties.
- Click on Server Type. Uncheck Log on to network and make sure ONLY TCP/IP is checked under Allowed network protocols.
- Click on TCP/IP Settings and enter these addresses. Then click OK until you are back to the Dial-Up Networking folder.
- Now you are ready to connect to NetExpress.