First, is Dial-Up Networking Installed?
- Click on the Start Button, then choose Settings
then choose Dial Up Networking.
- If you don't see it, Install Dial-Up
Installing Dial-Up Networking
- Double-click on My Computer (on your desktop), then
double-click on Control Panel, then double-click
on Add/Remove Programs
- In the Add/Remove Programs window, click on the Windows
- You will see a list of Windows components, in that list
double-click on Communication
- Click (check) the box next to Dial-Up Networking
- Click OK twice. and have your Windows CD ready.
- Once windows is finished installing Dial-Up networking,
make a new Dial-Up Networking Connection
Make New Connection under Dial-Up Networking
- Click on Start, then Settings, then Dial-Up Networking.
- Double-click on Make New Connection, then choose Next
- Enter NetExpress as the name. Select your Modem,
then click Next.
- Enter the access number 0867-15015.
- Click on Finish.
- Now continue with the following...
- You should be looking at the Dial Up Networking window with an NetExpress connection icon in it.
RIGHT-click on the NetExpress icon and select Properties.
NetExpress connection Properties window
- Click on the Networking tab.
Make sure the settings look like the ones below.
- Click on the TCP/IP Settings tab and enter these addresses.
Connecting to NetExpress
Double-click on the NetExpress icon and enter
User name: your Access Username from your Account Information
Password: your Access Password from your Account Information
then click Connect